|Capacity of Cell||280Ah|
|Battery Voltage range||556V-672Vdc|
|Rated output power||250kW|
|Maximum output power||275kW|
|Output Type||3P4L ground (3W+N+PE)|
|Rated Output current||361A|
|Maximum output current||397A|
|Allowable range||400Vac (-20%~+15%)|
|Power factor||~0.99(lag) ~ +0.99(advance)|
|Rated Output Frequency||50Hz/60Hz|
|With unbalanced load||100%|
|THDU||<3%(pure resistive load)|
|Overload capability||110% overload (10min) 120% overload (1min)|
|Designed service life||10 years or 5000 cycles (80%)|
|Cooling method||Air-cooling+intelligent air conditioner|
|Relative humidity||<90%RH, non-condensing|
|Gird-connection and off automatic switch function||Equipped|
|Duration for switching of off-grid||<10ms|
|Cloud platform terminal||Support|
|Firefighting system||Standard Configuration|
|Ventilation and heat dissipation system||Standard Configuration|
|Light system||Standard Configuration|
|Operation Ambient Temperature||~l5°C ~+50°C|
|Limit Operating Temperature||~20°c - +55°C|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||20°C ~ 30°C|
Traditional power sources: diesel generators
Game changing solution with iCube series
- Passenger/Material Hoists -Tower Cranes
*Suited for equipment with intermittent load but high current requirement characteristic.
The construction sector is a major contributor to global energy-related carbon emissions, with construction processes alone responsible for 11%. Decarbonizing this sector is crucial for carbon neutrality. Battery energy storage systems (BESS) offer a sustainable alternative to diesel-fueled equipment, reducing emissions by up to 85%.
Rapidly Charge Electric Vehicles on Sites with Limited Power
Charge electric vehicles (EVs) or mobile machinery directly on-site.
● Facilitate broader adoption of EVs.
● Enable quick charging for trucks and fleet vehicles at construction sites.
Power Distant Plants Away from Grid Connections
Charge large mobile batteries overnight and transport them to the plant during the day to support electrified construction.
● Promote wider adoption of EVs and battery- powered mobile machinery.
● Eliminate the need for extensive cabling materials and installation.
● Avoid using generators to charge equipment at the plant.
Supply Power to Small Tools and Equipment for Low-Power Projects (e.g., Rail Maintenance)
Deploy fully mobile, small batteries that can be relocated to the site to power tools throughout the day.
● Eliminate the use of small diesel generators.
● Reduce noise and air pollution in environmentally sensitive areas.
● Operate batteries safely in enclosed environments like tunnels.